Telekarta is one of the largest
satellite television operators in Russia . Offers to the attention of users more than 300 high definition TV channels at an affordable price. Further in the review, we will tell you about the packages and tariff plans of the provider, about the nuances of connecting services and using your personal account, we will give answers to popular questions.
- 1 Coverage area and equipment for connecting satellite TV “Telekarta”
- 2 How much does an annual telecard subscription cost?
- 3 Packages and tariffs for satellite TV on Telecard
- 4 Connecting and configuring channels
- 5 Payment Telecard TV
- 6 Telekarta official website (www.telekarta.tv)
- 7 FAQ – how to contact a Telecard operator, how to check the balance of a telecard by card number
- 8 User reviews
Coverage area and equipment for connecting satellite TV “Telekarta”
Telekarta is one of the most recognizable brands on the satellite TV market in Russia. The number of connected subscribers is constantly growing. And today their number exceeds 3.5 million.
Telekarta broadcasts from several satellites at once – Horizons 2, Intelsat 15 and Express AM5. Therefore, the coverage area covers almost the entire territory of Russia.
Telecard coverage area of the satellite operator, according to the official website [/ caption]
Important! The provider does not guarantee the reception of all TV channels in such regions as Amur, Arkhangelsk, Jewish, Irkutsk, Kaliningrad, Magadan, Sakhalin and Murmansk, in the Republics of Buryatia, Karelia, Tyva, Sakha, in Primorsky, Khabarovsk and Trans-Baikal regions.
TV channels Telekarta are also broadcast in Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Armenia, Georgia, Belarus, Kyrgyzstan, Azerbaijan, Uzbekistan and Turkmenistan.
Equipment for watching television
Selection, installation and configuration of a set of equipment for satellite TV is not an easy process. Therefore, for the convenience of users on the official website (www.telekarta.tv) “Telekarta” places appropriate recommendations. They are presented in PDF format in the “Instructions” section at https://www.telekarta.tv/instructions/. Here you can find all the information about the selection of equipment, taking into account the region of placement, step-by-step instructions for installation and connection. According to the prescription, you need to purchase:
- antenna of the required diameter (0.6 – 0.9 m);
- converter ;
- cables and connectors;
- HD set-top box or CAM module .
In addition to the above, you will need a drill or perforator, screws and anchor bolts, a sharp knife and electrical tape, an adjustable wrench or wrenches (10 – 22 mm), a felt-tip pen or a pencil. A complete set of subscriber equipment or its individual elements can be purchased on the official website of the company (https://shop.telekarta.tv/). Experienced specialists will take into account the region of location, as well as all the wishes of the subscriber, and select the most suitable set. Warranty service will be provided by Remservice LLC.
How much does an annual telecard subscription cost?
Telecard subscribers also have the opportunity to take part in the “Exchange” program and exchange the old receiver for a new one. In this case, we will receive an annual subscription to the Premier package as a gift, and a discount on it from the second year of use (2290 rubles instead of 3990 rubles), 1000 rubles for additional thematic packages, “Three for Three” installments.
Important! For installation and adjustment of subscriber equipment “Telekarta” strongly recommends contacting qualified installers of satellite equipment.
Note! After installing the Telekarta satellite dish, you can also activate the satellite Internet service.
Packages and tariffs for satellite TV on Telecard
Satellite TV from the Telekarta provider is a convenience in selecting the optimal tariff plan without overpayments. The company offers 4 basic packages:
- The main package “Premier” is the most complete. Includes more than 250 TV channels, including 22 in HD quality. Such thematic channels as “World Cinema”, “Musical”, “Viasat” and “Children’s” are already inside. The cost of the tariff plan is 399 rubles. per month or 3990 rubles. in year. By purchasing “Premier” we receive priority service in the contact center as a gift.
- The basic Leader package includes more than 225 topical TV channels. Here you can always find the broadcast of premieres of television series or full-length blockbusters. There are also children’s, regional, educational and music TV channels. Included content on interests – sports, automobile, fashion-channels, programs about country life, cooking about much more. Channels of thematic subscriptions “World Cinema”, “Musical”, “Viasat”, “Children’s” are also attached. Package price 269 rubles. per month or 2290 rubles. in year.
- In the basic package “Master” everything is on the case. By purchasing this tariff plan, we get over 145 TV channels. Among them are the main TV channels of the country, as well as children’s, sports, music TV, and top cinematographic ones. We get the package for only 169 rubles. per month or 1550 rubles. in year.
- The basic Pioneer package is a promotional one. It offers users more than 80 main TV channels of the country. The topics are varied. The cost of the tariff plan is only 90 rubles. per month.
Note! The Pioneer package is available only for new Telecard subscribers.
Subscribers who wish to expand the capabilities of their basic tariff plan can purchase additional packages:
- Additional package “VIP” – this is + 6 TV channels in high quality and for every taste. Regularly broadcasts premieres of Hollywood and Russian cinema, exclusive series, blockbusters, mega hits, as well as sporting events. The cost of VIP TV channels is 399 rubles. per month.
- The Viasat package diversifies the content with cult world and Russian films, documentaries about history and nature, scientific programs and sports events. Price – 299 rubles. per month.
- The “VIP + Viasat” package will cost only 499 rubles. per month.
- The “Cinema mood” package includes the Kinohit, Kinopremiere, Kinosemya and Kinosvidanie channels. Monthly subscription fee for additional channels – 299 rubles.
- World Cinema is a huge collection of Russian and foreign classic cinema on your TV. The monthly cost of this tariff plan is 99 rubles.
- Amedia Premium HD package for 199 rubles. per month will supplement any basic tariff plan with the best world series from leading studios.
- Telekarta also offers additional sports TV channels as part of the Match! Football “and” Match Premier “. Their cost is 380 rubles. and 299 rubles. respectively.
- Music lovers will be interested in the “Musical” package. These are 6 thematic channels for only 49 rubles. per month.
- The “Discovery” package can be obtained for 149 rubles. per month. And along with it, fascinating historical programs, TV programs about wildlife and animals, about travels to unique corners of Russia, about the study of space and life on planet Earth.
- The thematic package “1001 Nights” broadcasts a variety of Russian and world erotica 24 hours a day. 5 additional channels will cost only 199 rubles. per month.
- The “Children’s” package will delight the smallest viewers of the Telecard. For the channels “Detsky Mir”, “Multilandia”, “Mult”, “Mult HD”, “Nickelodeon”, “TiJi” and “Gulli Girl” a fee of 49 rubles is charged. per month.
Note! Users of satellite TV Telekarta can also access the whole variety of films from online cinemas. For an additional fee, we watch Megogo, Start, Movies and TV shows, Movies and entertainment, Cinema mood, 1001 nights, Amediateka online cinema.
Connecting and configuring channels
The official website of the operator “Telekarta” will help you in any question. So, to activate the services, we do the following:
- We purchase and install all the necessary equipment, including an access card.
- Go to the official website at www.telekarta.tv.
- We activate the access card. To do this, scroll down the page. We find the section “Connection” and the subsection “Activation of the access card”. Here we enter all the necessary data: access card number, receiver model, name and contacts of the subscriber. We receive an SMS notification of activation.
- Next, we sign a subscription agreement. You can do this online or by hand by printing it out. The agreement is in the section “Connection” under the appropriate name.
- The next step is registration in your personal account. In the upper right corner we find the “Login” icon, click on it and go to the “Registration” section. Here we enter the number of the activated access card and the subscriber’s phone number / email address. We continue to follow the instructions on the website and complete the registration.
- Now you can connect any tariff plan with just a few clicks. On the main page of the site, we find a list of available packages. Let’s get to know them. Expand the desired one, scroll down. Next, next to the cost, we find the blue “Select” button. Click on it, “Continue”, follow the further instructions and complete the connection. If the started process is not completed, the selected package will remain in the “Trash”.
Note! You can also connect and configure services through your personal account on the dealer’s website.
Login to your personal account telecard [/ caption]
Note! In case of any problems or questions, it is recommended to contact the provider. The contact phone number is indicated at the top of the main page of the company’s official website. Here you can call online, order a call back or contact support. Calls to the hotline are free of charge.
Payment Telecard TV
You can pay for a subscription or its renewal in several ways. The most common option is on the official website of the company (https://www.telekarta.tv/). Here you need to enter the access card number and the required amount for replenishment in the “Payment and renewal of subscription” section. There are also alternative payment options:
- using a bank card;
- in the personal account of the Sberbank Online service;
- through electronic wallets Qiwi, YuMoney;
- via Qiwi terminal;
- payment systems “City” and “Cyberplat”;
- in the salons of communication “Svyaznoy”;
- shops “Eldorado”;
- at the Sberbank branch (for this you need to download and print a ready-made receipt from the official website);
- using virtual cards for payment.
Use one of the options that works best for you.
Telekarta official website (www.telekarta.tv)
The official website of the Telekarta company is a treasure trove of useful information. Here you can find the answer to any question you are interested in, and manage your services with comfort. Therefore, we recommend that you stop and familiarize yourself with it in detail.
So, in the upper right part of the main page, we always find cantata data (hotline and technical support numbers), as well as links to Telecard pages in social networks. The main menu is located in the upper left corner. Here are references to the “Personal Account”, payment for packages and equipment, the “Receiver Exchange” program, an online store with equipment, online cinemas and a page for partners. Further, bright announcements of new products are striking, as well as information about promotions and other advantageous offers of Telecard. Going down below, we find detailed information about all available basic and additional packages. We find their brief description, as well as a complete list of the TV channels contained. The monthly and annual cost of services is also indicated here. By clicking on the “Select” button, we subscribe.Below is information about online cinemas and a map of the provider’s advantages. Scrolling down below, we find the Telekarty TV program, as well as announcements of the most anticipated programs and films. We lower our eyes and find the latest current company news. This page can also be expanded. Below are the sections “Connection”, “Subscribers” and “About Telecard”.
In the “Connection” section, the subscriber will receive data on specialized points of sale of Telecard equipment, find an online form for activating an access card, a subscription agreement, an online store with equipment and a link to online cinemas. The “Subscribers” section will help you pay for a subscription, exchange old equipment, get up-to-date information about promotions and bonuses, go to a TV program or TV channels. It also contains all the existing instructions of the company, information on warranty service and the specifics of connecting satellite TV in remote corners. The section “About Telekarta” will tell you more about the company, will give you a link to the contact details of the operator, copies of the licenses of Telekarta LLC and Orion Express LLC. Here you will find the provider’s advertising materials, as well as interesting information for potential and existing partners.There is also a Question-Answer section, where answers to the most frequently asked questions are given. And the section “Equipment archive”. To the left we find the search line. Here, by entering your request, any information can be found faster. https://youtu.be/DhV8jp0Z2J4
FAQ – how to contact a Telecard operator, how to check the balance of a telecard by card number
We have analyzed a number of questions from active users, and we answer the most common ones.
Can I check the balance without registering in my account? Yes, any Telecard subscriber can check his balance by contacting the provider’s hotline. The operator of the service needs to provide the number of the access card. The hotline telephone number is 8-800-100-1047, calls within the territory of Russia are free of charge.
Made an erroneous payment. Can I get a refund? Yes, in this case all funds will be returned by the provider in full. But taking into account the deduction of all commissions of payment systems. More detailed information, as well as step-by-step instructions for refunding credits, is available on the company’s official website.
About 5 years ago I switched to satellite TV “Telekarta”. There is no interference during broadcasts. The image quality is high. I really like the selection of TV channels of the “Leader” package (one of the expensive ones). I used to use the Pioneer tariff plan (now it is even provided free of charge). But, in my opinion, there is nothing to watch.
Telekarta has the most balanced content of tariff packages. Therefore, there is no need to include additional packages. An ideal option for connecting to several TVs, since the “Multiroom” service operates on favorable terms for the subscriber.
Satellite TV from Telekarta provider is a quality service, affordable connection, as well as reliable high-tech equipment; it is a constantly growing number of exciting TV channels, and packages balanced in terms of cost and content; these are permanent promotional offers and bonus systems. All this constantly warms up interesting regular subscribers and attracts new ones. Use Telekart services with pleasure.