Many users who first connected to Tricolor TV do not understand how to pay for the provider’s services, or get lost in the list of payment methods – there are dozens of them. It is possible to pay both by online transfer, without leaving home, or in cash.
- 1 Online payment methods
- 2 Payment methods Tricolor TV with a personal visit
- 3 Popular questions
Online payment methods
All the numerous ways to pay for Tricolor TV are united by one thing – the need to know your personal ID code. It consists of 12 or 14 digits. You can find out the identifier in different ways:
- by pressing the “Menu” button on the receiver’s remote control and selecting the “Status” line – the ID will be indicated at the bottom of the window;
- by looking at the back of the smart card in the receiver (a card with a microchip).
Payment through Sberbank Online is one of the most popular, convenient and profitable ways to top up your Tricolor TV. To pay, you must have a Sber card connected to the Sberbank online service and a computer / tablet / mobile phone with Internet access. What to do:
- Follow the link https://online.sberbank.ru/, enter your login and password from your personal account. Click Continue.
- Enter the one-time code that will be sent to the phone number linked to the card.
- Go to the “Transfers and payments” tab.
- In the “Internet and TV” tab, select “TV”.
- Select “Tricolor TV” from the list that appears.
- On the payment page, select the package of TV channels you want to pay for from the list and enter the identification number (ID) of the receiver. Click the “Continue” button.
- Enter the payment amount on the next page. The remaining fields are filled in automatically. Click the “Continue” button.
- To confirm the payment, request an SMS password and enter it in the appropriate field.
With a bank card in your personal account
Using a bank card, you can pay for Tricolor services through your personal account. Payment is possible with products based on Mir, Visa, MasterCard, as well as through SBP. No commission is charged. What should be done:
- Find the section “Payment for services” on the provider’s website, or follow the direct link – https://pay.tricolor.tv/.
- Enter the Tricolor ID or service agreement number. Click Continue.
- Enter your card details in the payment gateway. If your bank supports secure online payment technology, you may additionally need to enter a one-time code that will be sent to the phone number associated with the card.
Via SBP: no commission
Payment for Tricolor services or replenishment of the user’s personal account can be carried out through the Fast Payment System (FPS) – both from a computer and from a phone. Payment is made online and there are no transaction fees.
In this case, there is no need to enter the payer’s card number. To pay, simply scan the QR code with your smartphone camera or tap the payment link to pay in the mobile banking app and confirm the payment.
How it works from a computer:
- Go to Tricolor’s personal account – https://lk.tricolor.tv/login, and enter your payment details.
- Select the option “Payment through the system of fast payments” and click on the “Pay” button. You will be redirected to a page with QR codes.
- To complete the payment, scan the QR code with your smartphone’s camera and select the mobile banking application you want to pay through from the list offered by your phone. Confirm the payment to Tricolor after authorization in the bank application.
How it works from a smartphone:
- Open the mobile application “My Tricolor” on your smartphone.
- Enter your payment details and select “Pay via SBP”.
- Click the “Pay” button and you will be redirected to your bank’s mobile application, where you need to confirm the payment to Tricolor.
You can find out whether your bank supports the ability to pay with the fast payment system by clicking on this link to the official website of the service – https://sbp.nspk.ru/participants/.
Most well-known electronic payment systems accept payment for Tricolor television via the Internet. Payment can be made through:
- Mail.ru Money;
- Single wallet;
A commission is possible, check the information in a specific wallet before paying.
Let’s analyze the payment using the example of YuMoney (former Yandex.Money). A direct link to pay for Tricolor from a wallet is https://yoomoney.ru/oplata/trikolor-tv-oplata-uslug. What to do:
- Enter receiver number.
- Mark in the list the services you want to pay for (the number is not limited).
- Enter the amount you want to transfer. Click “Pay”.
The nuances of the transfer from YuMani:
- Only a registered subscriber can replenish the account.
- The service does not know how much you need to pay, you need to enter the amount yourself – you need to find out the current rates on the Tricolor website.
- After paying from your wallet or from a linked card, you can set up automatic payments on the “Receipts” page.
Payment from TV Menu
In the interface of some receivers, it is possible to pay for TV from a bank card directly through the TV. Conditions – there must be fresh software and receiver access to the Internet. Which device users can do this:
- GS B528;
- GS B520;
- GS B527;
- GS B522;
- GS B5211;
- GS B521;
- GS B5210;
- GS B521H;
- GS B521HL;
- GS B5311;
- GS B531M;
- GS C592;
- GS B531N;
- GS B5310;
- GS B532M;
- GS B534M;
- GS B533M.
How to pay for Tricolor services with a bank card through the TV menu:
- Open the “My Account” section on the main page or using the buttons on the remote control.
- Select “Payment” from the list on the left. Next – “Pay by credit card” and then – “Pay by card”. Press the “OK” button on the remote control to start the process.
- Check that the email address or phone number to which the payment receipt is sent is correct. Change them if necessary or enter them if the fields are empty. If desired, check the box next to the line “I agree to link a card for auto payments …”.
- Select the tariff you will pay for and press the “OK” button on the remote control.
- If there is a debt on your personal account, you will be asked to choose one of three actions:
- Pay off debt and pay for services. Existing debt will be repaid, and at the same time payment will be made at the rate selected on the last page.
- Pay the debt off. Only the existing debt will be paid, there will be no payment for existing services.
- Close. With this button, you refuse both the payment of the debt and the payment for the current TV services.
- If you chose the first or second option, the payment page will open. Here again there are three options:
- Link the card if you haven’t done it before – enter the data and click the “Pay” button.
- If there is a linked card, select it and press the “OK” button on the remote control.
- If none of the cards required for the current payment is suitable, select the “Other card” option – after that you will need to enter the details of the new card.
- After confirming the payment, wait for the funds to be credited and the service to be activated.
From a mobile phone
- On the official site. Follow the link – https://public.tricolor.tv/#Payments/UniversalPaymentSmartCard/ByMobile by entering the ID or contract number.
- Through the RuRu service. Send a text message to 7878 with the following content: tariff name [space] receiver ID. For example: Single 16343567976104 or Single Multi 12442678978514.
The service is available for subscribers of mobile operators MTS, Megafon, Beeline and Tele2. An amount equal to the cost of the package will be deducted from the phone bill. Payments are made in real time.
Operators charge a fee for the service:
- MTS and Beeline – 2.5% of the payment amount;
- MegaFon and Tele2 – 3.5%.
The cost of sending SMS to MTS, Megafon and Tele2 is determined by the tariff plan of the telecom operator, for Beeline it is free. MTS users are charged an additional commission of 10 rubles.
Payment via mobile account is temporarily available only from Beeline phones.
Through online banking
Clients of Tricolor’s partner banks can pay for channel packages using their personal online banking account. Which bank cards can be used to pay:
- ALFA BANK;
- Absolut Bank;
- Russian Bank;
- Moscow credit bank;
- Bank “Saint-Petersburg”;
Depending on the type and tariff of the card, a fee may be charged.
What to do:
- Go to the Internet banking of your financial institution.
- Select “Payment Services” (could be “Payment for Services”, etc.).
- Go to “Television”, and select “Tricolor TV” from the list.
- Enter your receiver’s ID number.
- Select a service from the list, enter the payment amount and click “Pay”. In case of successful payment, the specified amount will be debited from your account.
On the websites of some banks there is no separate tab “Television” in the list of services (for example, in Alfa-Bank), in this case, select “Payment of invoices”:
Scratch card and pin code
You can pay for Tricolor services using a special payment scratch card. They are sold from official suppliers and in the provider’s branded salons. There is no commission for payment. On the reverse side of the card, under the protective layer, there is a password (PIN) for paying for a specific channel package. You can activate it immediately upon purchase by asking the seller about it, or you can do it yourself in one of the following ways:
- On the official site. For this:
- Go to the page – https://public.tricolor.tv/#ScratchAndPinActivation?undefined=undefined.
- Enter the ID or number of the subscription agreement. Click Continue.
- Enter your scratch card details on the next page and confirm activation.
- Sending SMS. You need to send a message to number 1082 with the following content: TC (space) device identification number (space) hidden PIN code.
Payment cards have a limited activation period. It must be completed no later than the expiration date indicated on the back of each card.
Only registered Tricolor users can activate the product.
Payment methods Tricolor TV with a personal visit
You can pay for the provider’s services not only online, but also by personally visiting an office, a partner communication salon or a bank branch, as well as using a terminal or ATM. When paying, you need to know (it is better to write down on the phone or on a piece of paper):
- operator name – Tricolor;
- ID number;
- the name of the paid TV package.
The minimum payment is equal to the cost of the tariff plan. If a commission is taken, the amount is increased by the amount of the fee.
At a terminal or ATM
An extensive network of partner terminals and ATMs allows you to pay for Tricolor services on your way home or to work. This can be done by bank transfer or by depositing cash. By clicking on the links from the list of payment systems and banks, you can find their nearest terminal:
- Elecsnet – https://elecsnet.ru/terminals/addresses;
- CONTACT – https://www.contact-sys.com/where;
- Forward Mobile – http://www.forwardmobile.ru/operator/trikolor-tv;
- Comepay – https://money.comepay.ru/;
- Svyaznoy – https://www.svyaznoy.ru/shops;
- CyberPlat – https://plat.ru/refill;
- ICD – https://mkb.ru/about/address/atm;
- Sberbank — https://www.sberbank.ru/ru/about/today/oib;
- DeltaPay – https://finambank.ru/about/partners-atms;
- QIWI – https://qiwi.com/replenish/terminals;
- Post Bank — https://www.pochtabank.ru/map;
- Rosselkhozbank — https://www.rshb.ru/offices/moscow/;
- RegPlat – https://oplata.regplat.ru/webpay/index.jsp;
- URALSIB — https://www.uralsib.ru/office-atm/atm/map;
- VTB — https://www.vtb.ru/o-banke/kontakty/bankomaty/;
- Petroelectrosbyt – https://www.pes.spb.ru/company/offices/terminaly/;
- Russian Standard – https://www.rsb.ru/about/atms/moscow/;
- Opening — https://www.open.ru/addresses/map;
- MURMANSK RC – http://www.mtcfinance.ru/;
- Gazprombank — https://www.gazprombank.ru/offices/#atms.
What to do:
- Select “Payment for services” on the screen of the terminal/ATM.
- Select Pay TV.
- Find your service provider – Tricolor, select a paid service (for example, the “Single” package) and enter the ID.
- Pay by credit card or cash.
- Take the check.
When paying through ATMs and terminals, a fee may be charged.
It is possible to pay for Tricolor services in one of the branded salons. You can find the address of the nearest office at the link – https://www.tricolor.tv/how-to-connect/where-buy/buy/offices/#type-map. To clarify the working hours of an office, call the general number: 8 (800) 500-01-23.
Also in the company salon you can buy new equipment, replace an outdated receiver with a new one, get advice on maintenance, etc.
In communication stores, chain stores
Arriving at a chain store or a communication salon, it is possible to pay for Tricolor services in cash without the need to open a personal account. Through which points you can pay for the provider’s services (to see the closest ones to you, follow the link):
- Eldorado — https://www.eldorado.ru/info/shops/11324/;
- Euroset – https://euroset.ru/shops/;
- Frisbee — https://frisbi24.ru/payment-points;
- System “City” – https://www.kvartplata.ru/fsgmaps/Pages/default.aspx;
- MTS – https://moskva.mts.ru/personal/podderzhka/zoni-obsluzhivaniya/offices/;
- Svyaznoy – https://www.svyaznoy.ru/shops;
- Rostelecom — https://moscow.rt.ru/sale-office;
- MariaRA – http://www.maria-ra.ru/o-nas/adresa-magazinov/.
When paying in Svyaznoy, no commission is charged. When making a payment in other salons, an additional fee may be taken.
Bank branches and Russian Post
You can pay for Tricolor services at the cash desks of bank branches cooperating with the provider, as well as at any branch of the Russian Post. The list of banks where you can make offline payments (see the links for the nearest branches):
- Sberbank — https://www.sberbank.ru/ru/about/today/oib;
- ZENIT — https://www.zenit.ru/offices/;
- RosselkhozBANK — https://www.rshb.ru/offices/moscow/;
- URALSIB — https://www.uralsib.ru/office-atm/office/map;
- PostBank https://www.pochta.ru/offices;
- Opening — https://www.open.ru/addresses/map;
- MOSOBLBANK — https://mosoblbank.ru/offices/;
- VTB – https://www.vtb.ru/o-banke/kontakty/otdeleniya/.
Additional commission may apply.
The section contains answers to the most popular questions from Tricolor TV users.
How to find out when and how much to pay for Tricolor?
If the “Single” tariff is used, the system starts to warn subscribers about the need to pay 30 days before the end of the contract. A message appears regularly on the TV screen stating that you need to replenish your account.
Don’t worry if you paid for the package and the message still appears on the screen. Payments are automatically debited from the balance on the set date of the payment period.
You can find out the payment date yourself in one of several ways:
- on the official website of the company;
- in your personal account;
- in the main menu of the receiver by identification number;
- when contacting customer support or a technical specialist via Skype.
You can find out the amount of payment in your account in the “Tariffs” section. For example, the “Single” package costs 1,500 rubles per year.
How to find out if Tricolor is paid or not?
To find out if the service package from Tricolor is paid, follow the link – https://oplata-tricolor.tv/catalog/oplatit-na-1-god/. And then:
- Enter your equipment ID number or contract number in the field and click “search”.
- You will receive full information about connected (active) services, their validity periods and tariffs available for connection. If the package is not paid, it simply will not be displayed here.
You can also find out the status of the package through the “Services” section in your account. There you need to select “Check receipt of payment”. The virtual assistant will ask for your details and display the results.
How long does Tricolor start working after payment?
If the tariff was not paid on time and the channels were encrypted, it will take some time after payment to activate. To restore the broadcast:
- Turn on Russia-1 channel.
- Leave it on for 1-2 hours (sometimes 15-30 minutes is enough).
To guarantee the results, it is recommended to resend the activation key on the site.
For what periods can Tricolor be paid?
Tricolor offers different TV packages, and their payment terms also vary. Some must be paid a year in advance, while others can be deposited every six months or monthly. In the basic tariffs, almost all packages can be paid for only for a year:
- Single Multi (+ Light);
- Single Ultra HD;
- Tricolor Online.
Extra is the only tariff that can be paid for six months (it belongs to the main ones). There is also the possibility of a one-time activation for a year.
Payment for additional packages;
- Ultra HD – per year;
- Children’s – for a year or a month;
- MATCH PREMIER – monthly;
- Night – for a year or a month;
- MATCH! Football – monthly.
There are a huge number of ways to pay for Tricolor TV, and among them each user can find the most convenient for himself. The main thing is not to forget to renew packages in a timely manner and pay for them. Then watching your favorite channels will not be overshadowed by a sudden encoding.