Of course, without knowing a specific brand, it is difficult to talk about a specific connection mechanism, but there is an average way that will probably work. If a properly installed antenna is included with the new equipment, as well as a built-in DVB-T2 tuner, you only need to perform the correct settings. This requires strict adherence to simple steps:
- Open the menu in the basic settings of the TV and enter the “settings” tab.
- Find the item “TV channels” or “Television”, or “Channels”.
- Enable the “Auto-tuning” option, when the system asks for a signal source, click “Cable”.
- When the selection window appears, press the “Digital” option.
- After that, you need to give the system a few minutes to detect digital channels.
Important! In many models, automatic tuning of broadcast TV channels is not built-in, then the search for “numbers” channels must be carried out in manual mode. In this case, you need to contact your digital TV service provider for details such as signal frequency and channel frequencies, and speed and modulation may also be needed (sometimes, but nonetheless required).