Beeline provides its customers with
good quality IPTV television with a large number of channels to choose from. Find out under what conditions such a television can be connected and how to set it up correctly.
- What is IPTV Beeline?
- Equipment set
- Connecting IPTV from Beeline using a set-top box
- Registration in your personal account
- Service activation
- Connecting Beeline TV to Smart TV
- LG SMART TV in conjunction with Beeline
- Connect to Samsung
- How to watch Beeline TV through a computer
- How many TVs can I connect?
- Possible problems and their elimination
- 1 What is IPTV Beeline?
- 2 Equipment set
- 3 Connecting IPTV from Beeline using a set-top box
- 4 Registration in your personal account
- 5 Service activation
- 6 Connecting Beeline TV to Smart TV
- 7 How to watch Beeline TV through a computer
- 8 How many TVs can I connect?
- 9 Possible problems and their elimination
What is IPTV Beeline?
11 years ago, Beeline, owned by VimpelCom, launched television over the Internet. This broadcast is called IPTV. Home digital television Beeline TV offers its users to watch TV channels, films and series. This is nothing more than an online cinema!
The main advantages of interactive television Beeline TV:
- more than two hundred different channels for all ages;
- HD picture quality and no ads;
- you can watch TV not only on TV, but also on a computer, smartphone, tablet;
- it is possible to control the broadcast (pause, rewind, record, and even create an individual schedule for TV programs), if the purchased set-top box has this function.
To be able to watch IPTV from Beeline, you need to be their current subscriber. Therefore, if an Internet cable from Beeline has not yet been connected to your apartment or you have another provider, then the master should visit you and lead the cable from Beeline.
The package contains:
- TV box;
- switchboard (for the package “Home Internet + TV”);
- HDMI cable
- required cables for connection;
- Remote Control.
Connecting IPTV from Beeline using a set-top box
If you have an old-style TV (without Smart TV), the connection is made through a special
TV set-top box . Step-by-step actions for connecting a TV and PC to Beeline TV:
- Connect the switch and set-top box to the network.
- Connect the switch to the Internet wire brought to your house by the Beeline company.
- Connect the patch cords from the purchased kit to the switch.
- Combine the switch and set-top box with one of the patch cords. On the set-top box, the jack of interest is called NETWORK. Connect the second patch cord to the PC (now it also has the Internet).
- Connect the set-top box and the TV with tulips, SCART-RCA or HDMI cable.
- Turn on the set-top box by clicking on the corresponding button, if it works correctly, the green light will light up.
You can download step-by-step instructions for connecting and configuring IPTV from Beeline
here . Below is a diagram for connecting a set-top box without a switch:
Registration in your personal account
Several options are available, listed in the table:
|For Beeline subscribers||Registration takes place by phone number, an SMS code is received.|
|For subscribers of another network||Enter the email address where the code is sent.|
|If there is a connected service “Home Internet and TV”||By the number of the contract for the provision of services.|
For the operation of all installed devices, go through the activation, following the instructions below:
- Log in to your personal account .
- Select “Rates” – “Home Internet and TV” on the top panel.
- In the window that opens, select a tariff and click the “Go” button.
- Select a tariff and click on the “Connect” button.
- On the next page, click “Already have a prefix” (if there is one). Immediately enter the MAC address and the last 4 characters of the serial number (S / N or Serial number), and click “Check parameters”.
- Where can I get this data? On the back of a set-top box.
If the set-top box has not yet been purchased, then you can rent it from Beeline by contacting their office.
Connecting Beeline TV to Smart TV
Modern TVs are already equipped with the necessary equipment, enabling their owners to connect to the Internet directly via Wi-Fi. All that needs to be done in this case is to install the required program.
LG SMART TV in conjunction with Beeline
LG began producing TVs with this capability only 4 years ago. Therefore, if you have a model assembled before 2016, you will have to purchase a TV box. In other cases, follow the instructions:
- Connect your TV to the Internet.
- Log in to your account or register by going to the menu “Smart TV” – “Your profile” – “Registration”. Enter your e-mail.
- Then press the “Home” button on the remote control (with a house).
- Enter LG Content Store : Smart Home item in the main menu.
- Find the “Beeline TV” application and install it.
- Launch and use the application.
How to connect to the Internet via LG Smart TV, see the video: https://youtu.be/6jIUgRWfcd4
Connect to Samsung
First of all, connect to the Internet on the TV (via Wi-Fi). This is not difficult to do. Go to the “Network” section and configure it by selecting a wireless connection and finding your router in the list of available connections. Well, in order to view IPTV Beeline on a Samsung TV, you need:
- Login to Samsung Smart TV by clicking on the Smart Hub button.
- Go to the Samsung App and find the Beeline TV app.
- Install it.
Some Samsung TV models have Smart Hub blocked by the manufacturer. How to unlock it is shown in the video below: https://youtu.be/5hmP-sAsLmU
How to watch Beeline TV through a computer
Beeline TV can be watched on a computer. If you are a subscriber of the “Home Internet and TV” package, then you have access to the entire list of channels declared in the tariff (the broadcast must go through a set-top box). But if the service fee is not paid to the account in time, the list of channels will be reduced to 25 pieces. The procedure for connecting Beeline TV to a computer is as follows:
Next, you need to install the VCL player or IP-TV player (optional). We recommend using the versatile and easy-to-use VCL media player. You can download it from the
official website . To watch IPTV Beeline on a computer, you must:
- Launch the installed VLC player.
- Press the key combination Ctrl + P to enter the player settings.
- At the bottom left, we mark the checkbox responsible for displaying all available settings.
- We make the following settings: in the “Input / Codecs” section, in the “MTU of the network interface” line, set the value to 1500; in the “Additional” section in the “Network data cache” line, set 3000 ms; in the “Video” section there is a subsection “Filters” where you must check “Deinterlacing”.
- We save the changes.
- By clicking “Media” in the main window of the player, you need to select “Open file” and specify the location of the playlist on your computer.
How many TVs can I connect?
Up to five devices can be connected. This service is connected separately and is called “Multiroom”. The advantage is that all TVs retain the video recording and delay function.
Possible problems and their elimination
The main problems and how to solve them are presented in the table below:
|An inscription “No signal” appears or just a dark screen.||Reboot the set-top box by unplugging the power cord for 5 seconds, then plug it back in. Wait until the console is fully loaded.|
|The channel shows the first 3-5 seconds. The image freezes and crumbles into squares. There is a red cross on the screen. There are sound problems.||Carefully check if the Internet cable and the cable from the set-top box are intact. If there is no visible damage, restart the set-top box, switch and router by unplugging them from the outlet for 5 seconds. Follow the link and check if your router is configured correctly. Select your router model from the list and read the recommendations on how to configure it. If this does not help, reflash the console. To do this, restart it according to the above scheme 5 times in a row until the gear icon appears on the screen. But remember that after flashing, all programs that were on the console will be erased. Call technical support at 8 (800) 700 80 00.|
|The inscription “Press OK to unlock”||Enter the pin code to unlock (it is indicated in the user manual).|
|The channel list does not match the selected tariff||Make sure the channels are included in your plan. To do this, go to the IPTV rates page and see if this channel is available to you.|
VimpelCom provides high quality digital television IPTV, in case of problems with which, technical support specialists help to quickly solve everything. Depending on your TV model, choose a method and connect online TV without leaving your home.