With the ability to watch YouTube on TV, there is no need to pay rent for equipment or sign an agreement for limited HD services, everything can be obtained for free over the Internet. Collect IPTV playlist from YouTube and enjoy the good quality of your favorite videos.
Why YouTube on TV?
Television broadcasting fades into the background and this is not a secret. Especially young people are now actively interacting with YouTube. They:
- subscribe to the channels they are interested in;
- view and comment on interesting videos;
- follow the lives of famous people.
The presence of the YouTube application on the TV allows you to view various content online, as well as upload your own videos and even broadcast, all on the big screen. Through the YouTube app, users will be able to log into their personal account so as not to miss the release of new records. You can subscribe to various TV channels. Of course, most people watch videos on their own:
How to collect IPTV playlist from youtube?
To create you need:
- Windows native Notepad application;
- links to IPTV channels.
Step 1 – collecting the playlist file
Most often, to create an IPTV playlist, they use the standard Notepad in Windows, or Notepad ++. It can be downloaded from the
official website . But any other operating system and text editor will do as well.
- Download any ready-made playlist, for example, from this site . No advertising add-ons are included, so feel free to agree with all the installation points and open the file.
- Save the file under any name, put a period after the name and add “m3u”. For example “playlist-films.m3u” and save.
- In order to start adding links to ip video and they worked, in the first line enter “# EXTM3U” – this is the command for the device, it identifies the file by it. This command must be the first in every playlist.
Step 2 – select the desired video in youtube
Step 3 – insert a link instead of a channel
Next, add lines to the playlist in the following format:
- EXTINF: -1, 365 Days, change the channel to the name of the video;
- http://126.96.36.199:81/udp/188.8.131.52:1234 , delete the link and save ours.
After you replenish the playlist with your videos, it will look something like this:
Next, you just need to save the playlist and load it into the device. IPTV is a great opportunity to watch your favorite movies, shows and other videos uploaded to the YouTube platform on the big screen. To do this, you just need to download any IPTV playlist from the Internet, substitute your links into it according to our instructions and you can start watching.