IPTV playlists are an excellent choice for watching children’s content, because a child can easily stumble upon inappropriate videos or advertisements on online sites. By turning on a playlist with cartoons, you can be sure that your child is watching safe content while you are away.
Children’s IPTV playlist for 2020-2021
The playlist is self-updating. Sources are categorized and split into three files. There are both domestic and foreign cartoons and channels. The list is constantly updated. At the same time, already broken links are removed from it.
The playlist includes 32 TV channels and 205 cartoons. A partial list of sources available in the playlist is shown below. Channels:
- Disney (films, programs for kids, cartoons, TV series, movies for the whole family);
- CAROUSEL (cartoons and programs for children of different ages);
- Ani (world children’s animation);
- Cartoon Network (cartoons and programs for children);
- Ginger HD (for children 4-12 years old, broadcasts animated series, children’s music videos and programs);
- GULLI (“girly” channel, broadcasts cartoons, series and various programs for girls from 4 to 14 years old);
- Jim Jam (children from 1 to 6 years old, shows educational performances, puppetry and hand-drawn animation);
- Kids Co (cartoons, popular shows, new movies full of magic and magic);
- Smiley TB HD (for children from 3 to 12 years old, shows kind, useful, educational and entertaining content);
- Nickelodeon (+ HD) (channel for children and teenagers, games for children, videos, cartoons, TV programs, TV shows for teenagers, contests);
- Cartoon (the best world animation, domestic and foreign cartoons and animated series);
- TiJi (for children from 3 to 7 years old, cartoons, programs with the participation of puppet characters, educational films);
- Children’s world (cartoons produced by the USSR, Soviet children’s films and fairy tales);
- Malyatko TB (in Ukrainian, many cartoons and children’s fairy tales made in Ukraine);
- Multimania (children from 3 to 12 years old, the best examples of domestic and foreign animation);
- O! (for preschool and junior schoolchildren, cognitive, developmental programs and cartoons);
- Penguin Lolo (family entertainment channel, Russian and foreign cartoons);
- My Joy (for children from 3 to 14 years old, family educational TV channel);
- STS Kids (educational cartoons, approved by specialists of the Faculty of Psychology, Moscow State University);
- Red (TV with sign language translation for children, cartoons, serials, domestic and foreign programs of developmental and entertainment content).
- A pipe and a jug;
- Rabbit Peter;
- Grandpa Mazai and the hares;
- Despicable Me 2, 3;
- Christmas Eve;
- The Adventures of Pinocchio;
- Lolo 1, 2, 3;
- The Smurfs: The Lost Village;
- Flying ship;
- Fly Tsokotukha;
- Toy Story 1, 2;
- Vovka in the Far Away Kingdom;
- a series of cartoons about the parrot Kesha;
- Finding Dory;
- Wolf and Calf;
- Cat house;
- Wait for it!;
- Princess Frog;
- Little Raccoon;
- Three from Prostokvashino;
- Brave deer;
- Duckling Tim;
- Funtik 1, 2, 3;
- 38 parrots;
- a series of cartoons about Cheburashka and Crocodile Gena;
- Enchanted boy;
- Masha and the Bear;
- Ivanushka from the Palace of Pioneers;
- Three heroes – all franchise cartoons;
- Ivan Tsarevich and the Grey Wolf;
- Uncle Styopa is a policeman.
You can download playlists for free at the following links:
- only TV channels – https://iptvmaster.ru/kids.m3u;
- only cartoons – https://iptvmaster.ru/multfilm.m3u;
- TV channels and individual cartoons together – https://iptvmaster.ru/kids-all.m3u.
A few more good topical children’s playlists with cartoons:
- More than 30 channels. Among them: Cartoon, Nickelodeon HD, Kid TB, Multi-music, Carousel, Disney, 2×2, Smiley TB HD, Boomerang, Lale, My Joy, BBC Cbeebies, Enki-Benki, Holvoet TV HD, etc. With spare sources. Download – https://webhalpme.ru/kids.m3u.
- 49 children’s channels. Among them: Cartoon, Nick Toons, Nickelodeon, Nick Toons, TiJi, Cartoon and Music, Multimania, Tlum HD, Disney HD, PlusPlus, Bunny Tales HD, Smiley HD, ATV 2, Enki-Benki, Kids Click, Kidzone, Lale, Rik, et al. With spare sources. Download – https://iptvlist.ru/1995.m3u.
- 27 children’s channels. Among them: Disney (+ Channel, Junior, XD), Boomerang, Cartoon Network, Children’s World, Captain Fantastic HD, Carousel, Malyatko TB, Cartoon, Multimania, Red, Bunny Tales HD, Smiley TV, etc. With several spare sources. Download – https://iptvlist.ru/2231.m3u.
- IPTV playlist of the children’s channel Carousel. Download – https://iptvlist.ru/bfd_download/2019-02-25-kanal-karusel/.
- 9 children’s channels. Among them: Cartoon, Multimania, Penguin Lolo, Red, Bunny Tales, 2×2, Karapuz TB, Carousel and Mammoth. Download – https://iptv-playlisty.ru/wp-content/uploads/m3u/deti.m3u.
Correct selection of children’s IPTV playlist
It is not very easy to find content to watch it using IPTV technology. There are a large number of sites on the web that offer playlists. There are 2 types:
- Paid. They are formalized with the provider. In order to watch them, you need to pay a subscription fee.
- Free. They provide the same services, but free of charge. There are much fewer of them than the former.
It happens that the initially free IPTV playlist became paid. So when you want to download a worksheet from 2017 or another, look to see if it’s free today.
When choosing a playlist, both paid and free, you should pay attention not only to the number of channels and cartoons, but also to their quality. It is not difficult to remove 1-2 programs from the list, but fifty channels is already a problem.
Updating children’s playlists
Playlists need to be updated regularly. Today there are channels:
- which require manual update.
The first option is more convenient, because no further action is required from the parent. In the second case, parents will need to periodically check the released updates and manually update the playlist.
- You close the IPTV application.
- Start it up again.
After you restart, everything will be installed automatically, and you just have to give your consent to the update. If the TB has an Internet connection, no confirmation is required. Manual update:
- Go to “All Settings”.
- Select Channel List Address.
- Click “Update and overwrite settings for all sources”.
- Wait for the update to finish. Don’t click anything. At the end of the procedure, a notification will appear.
To avoid unnecessary load on TB, auto-update can be disabled when it is not needed.
Parental Controls on Digital TV
Not all channels broadcasting cartoons and children’s films guarantee the absence of any negative factors in their content. Parental Control is a program that protects your child from the negative influence of TB or the Internet. This application makes sure that the child watches only what corresponds to the access level set for him:
- 6 years. Only “kids” channels are available.
- 12 years. Channels with cartoons and films intended for children.
- 14 years old. All sources except erotic or those where elements of cruelty are broadcast.
- 16 years. Access to all channels is open, except for those with erotic content.
- 99 years old. You can watch absolutely any content.
To remove the restrictions, you need to enter the code in the settings of the player you are using. If the child is already quite large, it is better to change the standard code (usually 1234) to the original one.
Errors during playback
The following problems may appear:
- Some channels in the playlist do not work. You need to check the playlist in the Checker program. Provided that a player is installed on the TV and the signal is properly supplied to the device, there should be no other problems.
- No broadcasts are played. Try turning your TB off and on again. Check your internet connection speed and playlist loading by downloading any other playlist. The player must support m3u format. The most popular application for this purpose is VLC. It is easy to set up and convenient to use.
- Sound or picture is missing during playback. This happens when there are errors on the server transmitting the broadcast or when the network speed is insufficient. Contact your provider.
Parents do not need to buy cartoons for children for a long time. You just need to have a modern TB device at home. Download a working self-updating playlist and watch a large selection of children’s cartoons, educational programs, fairy tales, films and much more.